Philadelphia, PA - The kids want dinner, but your not up for cooking today; well, you're in luck. Philly offers a great restaurant scene. However, eating out with the little ones can get quite expensive, particularly if you're dining out while in the city. Lucky for you, these fantastic family restaurants offer up kids to eat FREE nights. However, before you go out, call ahead to confirm the deal.
Philadelphia Kids Eat Free
- The Pop Shop - Young ones who arrive in their jammies to the Saturday Morning Pajama Party at The Pop Shop receive a Big Squirts breakfast for no-cost, with a paying adult. Drinks are not included. Every Saturday, 7:30 am-10: 30 am
- Wacky Zaki's - Pizza and sandwich shop, kids eat free on Mondays, with the purchase of a qualifying adult meal.
- Sweet Lucy's Smokehouse - At this BBQ smokehouse, kids five and under eat free, and kids under 10 are half price, on Mondays from 5 to 8:30 pm, with an adult buffet purchase.
- IKEA Restaurant - Ikea features Kids Eat Free on Tuesdays for all Ikea Family loyalty card members. Up to two kids can redeem a free kids meal along with the purchase of one adult meal.
- Sweet Lucy's Smokehouse - Kids eat free each Monday from 5 to 8:30 pm. Along with the purchase of an adult buffet, kids less than five eat free, and kids between the ages of 5 to 10 are 1 / 2 price.
- Landmark Americana Tap & Grill - Kids eat free every Wednesday, with one free kid's meal along with every single qualifying adult purchase at the City Avenue location only.
- The Adobe Cafe - Sundays are Kids Nights Out. Kids eat free, featuring a large selection on the kid's menu, most notably Southwest & Mexican faves such as tacos, quesadillas, pizzas made using flour tortillas, and kids enjoy ice cream for a treat.
- Barnaby's of Ridley - This Delaware county location boasts a large selection of classic American fare, including salads, burgers, and specialty sandwiches. Plus, kids eat free Wednesday with one free kid's meal for every paying adult.
- Ruby Tuesday - Kids eat free on you figured it out? "TUESDAY." One free kid entree for each adult entree purchased.
- Moe's Southwest Grill - At Moe's Southwest Grill, you get one free kids meal along with each adult entree purchased.
- Perkins - Free kids meal with each adult entree purchased. You can also join the e-club for other deals, and you can add your children's birthdays for even more deals.
- Miller's Ale House - Kids eat free with the purchase of one adult entree at regular cost. The kid's selection features spaghetti & meatballs, fried shrimp platter, mini burgers, hot dogs, mac & cheese, chicken fingers, cheese quesadilla, as well as grilled chicken breast. Plus, kids receive a free ice cream dessert.
Share This Article on Social Media