Philadelphia Taco Trucks:
- Returning tacos to their street-eat roots, University City truck Tacos Don Memo Food Truck serves them up in foil-wrapped threes, bursting with saucy flavor, crisp onion and lots of cilantro. 38th Street between Locust & Spruce Streets, (610) 529-2039
- Like taqueria on wheels, Taco Loco has it all—the red, white and green motif; Jarritos; tortas; and simple but punchy al suadero, tripe and choriqueso tacos. The only difference? This kitchen comes and goes. Jefferson Square Park, 4th Street & Washington Avenue, (215) 883-9191
- The Diego Rivera-esque murals on the side of the Tacos El Rodeo truck are a giveaway. This mobile operation isn’t messing around. Of special note are the spit-roasted pork and variety meat tacos served with salsa on the side. 1000 Washington Avenue
- Adorable, alfresco Taco Angeleno serves spot-on renditions of fresh L.A. street food (tacos and smoothies) in a once abandoned, now flowering and twinkling with lights, open lot in West Philly. Chef-owner Vanessa Jerolmack fills tortillas with pork, chicken and seitan—Thursday through Sunday, spring through fall. 5019 Baltimore Avenue, @tacoangeleno
- Not exactly a moving vehicle per se, the Blue Route Taco Truck on the roof of Whole Foods Plymouth Meeting turns out some tasty fish, pork and veggie tacos (when open—hours are seasonal) and offers craft canned beer along with them. 500 W. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, (610) 832-0010
- Oyster PoBoy Event at Revolution Taco in Philly
- Revolution Taco Opening in Rittenhouse Square Philly
- Two UPenn Cooks: Looking to Launch Grassroots Food Truck
- Philly Food Trucks Returning to The 30th Street Porch
- Great Beer Expo 2016 Food Truck Line Up
Philadelphia, PA - Maker’s Mark® #ShareDelicious Holiday Tour is hitting the road and celebrating the spirit of the season for its 2nd annual charitable mobile holiday tour.
Rittenhouse Square: Philadelphia, PA - Mac Mart Food Truck, has opened a Brick-and-Mortar restaurant in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood. Based off of the popular food truck serving up mac and cheese creations.
Philadelphia, Pa - Troy Harris and Kareem Wallace, have been cooking together for 9 years and hope to run their own food truck service soon. The dream is to to start up a vegetarian food truck in West Philadelphia named ‘Grassroots’, and they need your help, via donations!
The 2016 Food Trucks Working with the Philly Mobile Food Association, that have been selected for this year’s Great Beer Expo are listed below. Attendees will be able to purchase and enjoy some great local “street food” from some of Philly’s most popular and award-winning food trucks! The event will take place at The Navy Yard in South Philly on June 4th 2016.
Philadelphia, PA - Food trucks are going to be rolling into in the Callowhill neighborhood of Philadelphia starting in late April of 2016, Local food trucks on April 6 began serving food at 990 Spring Garden Streets, back parking lot which is undergoing extensive renovations that will include brand new loft-style office spaces.
HARRISBURG, Pa. -- The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) reminds customers that hundreds of Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores will be open Monday, Feb. 20 2017 – Presidents Day – as well as on Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Columbus Day, and Veterans' Day this year.
On Sunday, February 19, PLB: Philly Loves Beer will present Flannel Animal, a quirky all-male fashion show at Heritage (914 North 2nd Street), featuring the best and brightest gentlemen supporting Philly’s diverse beer community.
The Moguls did it. So did the Vikings. “A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.” After coining that phrase, you don’t think this anonymous Egyptian from 2200 BC kept it to himself. I can see him raise his drinking vessel to his Nile-side neighbors while repeating the words.
Karamoor Estate Wines: Pennsylvania’s finest family owned winery with 250 stunning acres with grape vines as far as the eye can see makes up the home of Nick and Athena Karabots who bought the farm back in the early 1970’s, calling it Karamoor Estate.
Philly - Rex 1516, the Southern-inspired South Street bar and restaurant, is teaming up with 2SP Brewing Company., Delaware County’s award-winning brewery, for Sunday Supper, beginning this Sunday, January 22nd from 7-9pm.
Philadelphia, PA - This March, Chef Eric Leveillee will bring his straightforward, welcoming approach to cooking at Whetstone Tavern (700 South 5th Street). Recently named Executive Chef, Leveillee will take over the helm at Whetstone Tavern while Chef Jeremy Nolen returns to run the kitchen at their German-inspired sister restaurant, Brauhaus Schmitz.
Philadelphia, PA - Come taste the family tradition of great pizza at Pietro’s Coal Oven Pizza. Stop by one of their Family-Style Restaurants on Walnut St. and South St. in Philadelphia, PA or Pietro’s Birreria location in Radnor, PA.
Philadelphia, PA. Northern Liberties - Jaxon BYOB Restaurant opened on March 16, 2016, this new restaurant, located right on the corner at 3rd and Fairmount in Philly's Northern Liberties (where Il Cantuccio used to be), is brought to you by Tony Schiro of The Latest Dish and Fluid Night Club (RIP), and chefs Ed Conwell and Doug Dreisbach (formerly of restaurants such as Vernick Food and Drink, Kanella, Serpico, and Little Fish).