Cape May, NJ - Where are the best coffee shops and cafes in Cape May, NJ? From laid back and family-owned java joints to downtown coffee shops offering lunch and breakfast options, Cape May has its share of great spots to grab a cup of coffee, tea, or espresso. Listed below are some of our staff's favorite coffee houses and java joints.
Coffee Houses, Cafes, and Java Joints in Cape May, New Jersey
- Magic Brain Café – This laid back coffee shop is offering up espresso drinks alongside tea, sweets, and plenty of baked goods. Located in downtown Cape May at 31 Perry St #1485, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Ostara’s Coffee House - A family-owned coffee shop with home-made baked goods. Along, with plenty of gluten-free and vegan options. 600 Park Blvd 29 -3, West Cape May, NJ 08204
- Coffee Tyme At The Beach – Downtown coffee shop offering up hot and cold coffee drinks, baked goods, and breakfast sandwiches with ocean views. Located in downtown Cape May at 315 Beach Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Avalon Coffee of Cape May - Small cafe serving up java drinks, bagels, and breakfast sandwiches with a relaxing covered patio. 7 Gurney St, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Out There Coffee - Great coffee shop with multiple gluten-free bakery options. Washington Street, 315 Ocean St Unit #22, Cape May, NJ 08204
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
NJ's Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and More.
Best Coffee in Cape May, NJ
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.