The Wildwoods - The best bagel shop in The Wildwoods. From cozy neighborhood shops with creative flavors to fresh-baked specialty shops and bakeries. There is nothing better while on vacation then grabbing a bag of bagel for breakfast or lunch.
Where to Grab Fresh Bagles in The Wildwoods
- Bagel Time Café - Cozy, neighborhood shop serving up bagels in creative flavors, along with hot & cold sandwiches and pastries. 4600 Atlantic Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Bagel Port Café – Nice shop, serving up bagels, and sandwiches, with a patio offering a fantastic view of the famous Wildwoods sign. 310 E Rio Grande Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Britton's Gourmet Bakery - Cash-only, a destination for apple fritters, donuts, bagels, and fantastic sticky buns. 5600 Pacific Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- The Bagel Depot – A small shop offering up fresh-baked daily bagels, bread, and pastries. Serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week. 2504 Delaware Ave, North Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Wild Fox Café – A popular neighborhood cafe offers up coffees, teas, juices, pastries, bagels, sandwiches, salads. 620 New Jersey Ave, North Wildwood, NJ 08260
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
NJ's Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and More.
Best Bagels in Wildwood New Jersey
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.