The Wildwoods - Nothing beats walking the boards in The Wildwoods and taking in the smells of all the boardwalks eats. From Boardwalk Pizza to Johnswon's Kettle Corn, you can get overwhelmed by all the wildwood boardwalk treats. To help out we have had our staff at PhillyBite Magazine create a list of the top Wildwood Boardwalk Eats and Treats. Jersey Shore Food Guide: The Best Food on the Wildwood Boardwalk
The Wildwood Boardwalk Eats and Treats
- Sam's Pizza Palace – Very popular boardwalk pizza spot serving up classic pies, slices, and cheesesteaks across from Moreys Pier since 1957. Address: 2600 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Johnson's Popcorn - The smells of hot caramelized sugar thrown over jumbo kernels of popcorn has enticed millions of customers to Johnson's. Address: 2701 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Curley's Fries - Boardwalk fast-food counter offering trademark fries, funnel cakes, pizza, and lemonade ever since 1978. Located in: Morey's Piers & Beachfront Water Parks, 3501 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Douglass Fudge - Candy and Fudge are created daily in their very own kitchen so chemical preservatives are never used. Address: 3300 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Stewart's Root Beer - Chain root beer and ice cream company offering classic American fast-food, such as root-beer floats & hot dogs. Address: 2901 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Mack's Pizza - Family-owned and operated pizza spot on the Wildwood Boardwalk baking hot out of the oven thin-crust pies for over fifty years. Address: 4200 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Auntie Anne's - Famous pretzel chain shelling out sweet & savory soft pretzels along with a wide variety of garnishes and dips. Address: 2718 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Grab A Wiener - Low-key boardwalk outlet offering hot dogs with varied toppings alongside loaded fries. Address: 4000 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Hershey's Ice Cream Wildwood - Ice cream, water ice, funnel cake, and soft pretzels along with waffles and ice cream, fresh-cut fries and crepes. Address: 5306 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Kohr Bros - Longtime frozen custard chain offering other cold treats, including shakes, sundaes & malts. Address: 3500 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- The Chillin Pineapple - Serving up the original Dole Whip treat as well as soft-serve ice cream, 12 different flavors of lemonade such as cotton candy, and mango-flavored drinks. Address: 2705 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260.
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
South Jersey Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in NJ.