Philadelphia, PA - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints. Listed below are our top 10 picks of "Best of South Jersey Burgers".
Top 10 South Jersey Burgers
1. Drifters Feel Good Food - Drifters offers beachgoers a line-up of fresh burgers, fries, and more. Out of a small take-out window located on Landis ave in the downtown area of Sea Isle City. 4009 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243. Drifters Gourmet Sliders, They offer up several kinds of 2-ounce sandwiches sirloin slider, a homemade crabcake slider, to name a few. Great location for a bite after the bars or delivery to the beach.
- The Pop Shop - This retro soda fountain serves tons of twists on grilled cheese sandwiches, burgers & milkshakes. 729 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108
- The Pour House - Known for their craft beers, this casual pub also offers bar bites, a patio & live music. 124 N Haddon Ave, Westmont, NJ 08108
- Lucky Bones Back Water Grille - Family-friendly outpost serves a range of seafood dishes & casual comfort eats in a polished space. 1200 NJ-109, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Charlie's - Bustling cash-only go-to for standard pub eats, brews on tap & live music in a laid-back setting. 800 Shore Rd, Somers Point, NJ 08244
- Blue Monkey Tavern - a Renovated historic property with mahogany bar & TV sports, plus craft beers & pub food classics. 2 S Centre St, Merchantville, NJ 08109
- Kid Rip's Tap & Tavern - Unfussy haunt offering American grub such as burgers & avocado fries, plus spirits & artisanal beer. 115 S. Black Horse Pk, Runnemede, NJ 08078
- The Iron Room - Trendy, snug speakeasy showcasing seasonal, inventive small plates & an extensive whiskey selection. 131 S Tennessee Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Burger 25 - Busy counter-serve doling out inventive fast-casual chow, from signature hamburgers to Oreo shakes. 1611 NJ-37, Toms River, NJ 08753
- Alumni Grill at Wildwood - Straightforward counter-serve featuring burgers & cheesesteaks amid sports-themed decor. 3316 Pacific Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
Food and Event Writer
My joy is aimed at food and foodie lovers. I enjoy covering trends, issues, and all things Philly and South Jersey