FringeA-Thon 12-Hour Dance Marathon Fundraiser

FringeA-Thon 12-Hour Dance Marathon Fundraiser

Fitness
Typography

Philadelphia, PA - There are fewer than two months to go before the first-ever FringeA-Thon, a 12-hour dance marathon fundraiser that will take place on Saturday, May 20 beginning at 12 noon at the Blue Cross RiverRink.Philadelphia, PA - There are fewer than two months to go before the first-ever FringeA-Thon, a 12-hour dance marathon fundraiser that will take place on Saturday, May 20 beginning at 12 noon at the Blue Cross RiverRink.

Today, FringeArts is thrilled to announce a new fundraising incentive: non-profit dancers and teams who sign up will keep 75% of what they raise, allowing them to support FringeArts with a 25% donation while also bringing in a compelling amount of money for their own endeavors.

“Philadelphia’s creative community knows that they can rely on FringeArts and the annual Fringe Festival as an outlet for their work; with this new fundraising incentive, they can also count on us as committed financial supporters, offering a one-of-a-kind fundraising outlet to individuals and small groups,” says FringeArts President and Producing Director Nick Stuccio. “Any non-profit who signs up to dance for FringeA-Thon will support FringeArts with a 25% donation of their total earnings, helping us to continue to host terrific creative content, but the rest will go directly back to them, allowing them to benefit from our large operation to support their smaller one. It’s a microcosm for what we have always tried to do for independent performers, and we’re excited and proud to dance with them and raise funds for the arts – which are needed more critically now than ever before.”

Full details on FringeA-Thon sign-ups and fundraising tools are available online, and anyone and everyone is invited to participate to raise money for the creative arts in Philadelphia. Prospective dancers can sign up and start fundraising any time, and eligible non-profits will benefit directly, with 75% of what they raise going back to their cause and the other 25% supporting FringeArts’ worthy mission of supporting and promoting the arts in Philadelphia.

In addition, all registered participants are eligible for fun, free happy hour gatherings featuring complimentary beer from local brewery  Saint Benjamin’s Brewery as soon as they submit their participation through the easy-to-use online portal. FringeA-Thon Happy Hours will be held in the FringeArts Theater adjacent to La Peg (140 North Columbus Boulevard) from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Wednesday, April 19 and Wednesday, May 10. Attendees must be signed up as participants for FringeA-Thon to attend.

Also See..

 

Save

About The Author
PhillyBite
Author: PhillyBiteWebsite: www.PhillyBite.com
PhillyBite Staff Writer
About Me
Philadelphia Foodie Connection - Philly's Food, Review, Foodie News and more.
More Articles From This Author

BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS

Follow PhillyBite:

Close

Follow Our Socials Below