Philadelphia, PA - In this day and age, everyone is trying to save money, everywhere they can, so how does a full-size sandwich for just $5 sound, and what if I was to tell you that in Port Richmond and Fishtown, there are several places to do so.
- Sulimays at 632 E Girard Ave, serves up a breakfast sandwich and coffee for $5 and makes their own scrapple.
- Norris St Grocery, is a small corner deli with a packed hoagie, for around $5, I am a fan of liverwurst, and they have it on a long roll for only $4.
- Aramingo's Minimarket on the corner of Aramingo Ave and E Cambria Street is a corner deli, that has a fresh, packed hoagie, for under $5,
- Chandler Bar & Beer Deli on the corner of Aramingo Ave and Ann Streets is a corner deli, with a good hoagie for $5.
- S&U Market Deli-Grocery has both cheesesteaks and hoagies for around $5.
- You can also get great hoagies at the corner Estevez Grocery at Clearfield and Thompson Streets and A & J Food Market Inc on Edgemont and Indiana Ave, as well as Indiana Mini Market at Gaul Street And Indiana Ave, for around $5,
- Fat Mom's Deli & Luncheonette on the corner of Ann And Almond Streets, serves up delicious, full-size cheesesteaks for just 3.99, but if you ask for extra meat, you get a packed cheesesteak for only $5, as well as breakfast sandwiches on long rolls for around $5.
And you can't forget Misnik's Deli on Allegheny Ave, who will pack liverwurst, on a long roll for just around $4.soon.
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at www.IndiePhilly.com each weekday at 11 Am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions.