Philadelphia, PA - Named for its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce, and tomato. The BLT Sandwich It can be made with varying recipes according to personal preference. From local Bistros to Old-school taverns it's not hard to find a great BLT in Philadelphia and we have compiled a list of some of the best places to pick-up yours in Philly.
Top BLTs In Philadelphia
- Miles Table, Rittenhouse Square - Bistro dishing up locally sourced breakfast fare plus sandwiches & pizza in cozy, modern digs. 1620 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Cosmi's Deli - Hoagies made with local bread, hearty portions of meat & other toppings in a relaxed setting. 1501 S 8th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Famous 4th Street Delicatessen, Queen Village - Famous faces & family photos cover the walls at this Jewish deli with ample portions & a '20s flair. 700 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- North Third - Creative New American bar fare, including wings, in a dimly lit space with mismatched decor. 801 N 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- McNally’s Tavern, Chestnut Hill - Old-school institution known for its iconic Schmitter sandwich, draft beer & family-friendly vibe. 8634 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Philly Style Bagels Corner take-out spot specializing in small-batch bagels with a malty flavor, plus sandwiches. 1451 E Columbia Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Monde Market, Rittenhouse Square - Beer & sandwich shop offering a variety of local & national craft beers plus mixed six-packs. 100 S 21st St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Gold Standard Café, Avenue of the Arts South - Daytime breakfast, brunch & burger cafe switches to comfort food dinner menu in the evening. BYOB. 4800 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143
- 2nd Story Brewing, Old City - Bright, rustic-chic brewpub serving craft beer paired with pub grub & globally influenced mains. 117 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- LeBus Bakery, Rittenhouse Square - Artisanal loaves of bread & pastries, grab-&-go sandwiches & salads offered in a modern counter-serve space. 129 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
The 10 Best Places for BLTs in Philadelphia