Philadelphia, PA - The empanada is a baked or fried turnover made of pastry and filling, its prevalent in Latin American and Filipino cultures. In Philadelphia, it's not hard to find empanada's on the menu, from small corner cafes to traditions Latin American restaurants.
Top Empanadas In Philadelphia
- Café y Chocolate - Small corner cafe offers an all-day menu of Mexican fare, including Oaxacan hot chocolate. 1532 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Jezabel’s Argentine Café and Catering - Argentinian cafe serving coffee, empanadas, and pastries in a bright, relaxed setting. 206 S 45th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Puyero Venezuelan Flavor - Venezuelan-raised brothers, offer arepas, plus fried plantain sandwiches and juices at this chill spot. 524 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Malbec Argentine Steakhouse - South American steakhouse featuring grilled meats and craft cocktails in a stylish, romantic setting. 400 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Sazon Restaurant and Café - Arepas and traditional Venezuelan fare, including several gluten-free options. Cash only. 941 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Bar Bombón - Snug spot serving vegan arepas, tacos, and empanadas, plus a take-out window for java, juices, and more. 133 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Tequilas Restaurant a& Bar - Creative regional Mexican cooking and tequila cocktails in an elegant space with chandelier lighting. 1602 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Mixto Restaurante - This 2-story spot offers Pan-Latin food, margaritas, outdoor dining, and festive decor. 1141 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Barcelona Wine Bar - Extensive array of Spanish-centric small plates and wine with an outdoor patio.1709 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Nora's Mexican Kitchen - Popular spot serving Mexican favorites and margaritas in a snug, brick-lined space with a cheery vibe. 248 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
THE BEST 10 Empanadas in Philadelphia