Philadelphia, PA - Where can you find specials and deals offered on Leap Day on February 29th in Philadelphia. With this once-every-four-year event is falling on a Saturday this year, it’s the perfect opportunity to brunch long, lunch hard, or take a day trip.
Leap Day in Philadelphia
- Stir in the Philadelphia Museum of Art Philadelphia, PA - Prix Fixe Brunch - Get artsy at brunch to celebrate the Leap Day! Choose from six brunch entrees, accompanied by choice of sides (served family style), mimosa or mocktail, selection of house-made dessert bites, and coffee or tea. Entrees include Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, Avocado Tartine, Quiche Lorraine, Egg White Frittata, PMA Dry Aged Brunch Burger, French Omelet, and Crispy Potato Cake Benedict. As a bonus, Stir will also be offering the “Cause a Stir” cocktail.
- Brickwall Tavern Philadelphia, PA - “Hoppy Leap Year” Beer Flights - Celebrate your Leap Day with a fan favorite, Brickwall Tavern! Cheer on your favorite sports teams, hang out with friends, play darts & shuffleboard, and enjoy a “Hoppy Leap Year” beer flight to commemorate the holiday.
- City Tap Philadelphia, PA - First Beer Free for Anyone with a Leap Day Birthday - Are you the lucky (or unlucky) person who was born on the elusive February 29th? City Tap will give you your first beer on them for your troubles. You will appreciate the wide selection of craft beers on tap, including locally-brewed favorites like Yards, Evil Genius, and more.
- Rat’s Restaurant Hamilton, NJ - Three Course Menu - Make a day of it and visit Rat’s Restaurant in Hamilton, New Jersey. The scenic destination restaurant will be serving its three-course restaurant week menu. The first course includes options like Beet Salad, Deviled Eggs, and Soup De Jour; Entrée course contains options such as Cabernet Braised Short Rib, Trout Almandine, and Cauliflower Steaks; and dessert course includes a Brownie Sunday or Vanilla Crème Brûlée. With a cozy fireplace, killer views, and incredible French-inspired cuisine, Rat’s Restaurant is a trip worth taking.
- The Exchange Lancaster, PA - 2 Glasses of Wine and 1 Wood-Fired Pizza - Celebrate Leap Year at The Exchange, Lancaster’s highest and newest all-season rooftop bar. The Exchange will be offering two glasses of wine (any glass of your choosing!) and one wood-fired pizza. Wines options include, but are not limited to AIA Vecchia “LAGOON”, Domaine De Foretal Beaujolais, and Leo Hillinger Pinot Noir Rose.
Other Articles About Philadelphia
Tacos and Taquerias in Philadelphia - Tacos are a time-honored Mexican dish comprised of corn, wheat, or flour tortilla with a variety of fillings. Philadelphia has several great taco restaurants from Mexican eateries offering up this time-honored traditional fare.
Fajitas in Philadelphia - The Fajita is a Tex-Mex and Mexican cuisine consisting of grilled meats, usually served as a taco on a flour or corn tortilla. In Philadelphia, the Fajita can be found at popular restaurants.