Philadelphia, PA - Tacos are a time-honored Mexican dish comprised of corn, wheat, or flour tortilla with a variety of fillings. Philadelphia has several great taco restaurants from Mexican eateries offering up this time-honored traditional fare to informal countertop joints
Tacos are the perfect food; I mean what can be better than a corn tortilla, stuffed with grilled meat & topped with salsa, cilantro, onion, and lime.
Taquerias and Tacos in Philadelphia
- South Philly Barbacoa – Award-winning Mexican eatery from celebrity chef Cristina Martinez’s, devoted to the time-honored slow-cooked barbacoa tacos and unique toppings. 1140 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Blue Corn – This Mexican eatery is offering time-honored Mexican fare and drinks. 940 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Cafe Ynez – A vibrant diner offering Mexican food specializing around rotisserie chicken. 2025 Washington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Café y Chocolate - Cute coffee shop that provides an extensive Mexican menu. 1532 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Rosy's Taco Bar - Laid-back, modern taco joint serving the classics along with cocktails and one of the city's best happy hours. 2220 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Los Gallos - This brightly colored BYOB specializes in time-honored tacos with a wide variety of fillings. 951 Wolf St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Revolution Taco - casual, countertop taqueria specializing in fabulous fillings, such as meat, fish, and vegan choices. 2015 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Jose Pistola's - Artistic Mexican fare offering cheap margarita pitchers during the course of happy hour. 263 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- El Rey – Philly's Stephen Starr’s, laid-back Mexican café and diner, is a must-stop for tacos. 2013 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sancho Pistola’s – Creative Mexican fare, tequilas, and much more in a casual space. 19 W Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
Other Articles About Mexican Food in Philadelphia
Tacos and Taquerias in Philadelphia - Tacos are a time-honored Mexican dish comprised of corn, wheat, or flour tortilla with a variety of fillings. Philadelphia has several great taco restaurants from Mexican eateries offering up this time-honored traditional fare to informal countertop joints
Fajitas in Philadelphia - The Fajita is a Tex-Mex and Mexican cuisine consisting of grilled meats, usually served as a taco on a flour or corn tortilla. In Philadelphia, the Fajita can be found at popular restaurants to traditional Mexican joints.