JACKSONVILLE, FL - is experiencing a significant renaissance fueled by regional ‘Makers’ which are enabling the city to discover its true identity. Take a day trip to this kid-friendly city and enjoy a budget-friendly and a fun escape in Jacksonville Florida.
A trip to Adventure Landing is going to have the entire family engaged as they mini-golf, drive go-karts or play in the water at their ShipWreck Island waterpark. The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is one of the most checked out attractions in Northeast Florida and one of the top 25 Zoos in the nation.
2019 PLAYERS Championship Tickets and Guide - This March, just like every year, tens of thousands of spectators are going to line The Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass for the 2019 PLAYERS Championship. Ever since its conception in 1974, alongside Jack Nicklaus' historic win over J.C. Snead, THE PLAYERS Championship continues to be one of the PGA TOUR's most sought after titles. Shortly after his victory at the inaugural event, Nicklaus proceeded to dominate the title every other year up until 1978. Nicklaus continues to be the sole three-time champion of THE PLAYERS.
Kona Skate Park is the oldest running skate park in the world and lessons for all skill levels. Jacksonville’s beaches are family-friendly with tons of activities for the entire family to do including paddleboarding, kayaking, and fishing.
JACKSONVILLE Excursions & Tours
- Kraken Cycleboats on the St. Johns River
- Behind the scenes tour of the only organic gin distillery in Florida
- Tour Congaree & Penn, the only rice farm in Florida
- Brew your own beer in historic Springfield
- Sunrise yoga or surf class with Jax Surf and Paddle, the birthplace of the Salt Life movement
- Explore the UNF Osprey Challenge Course
- Eat the freshly-caught Mayport Shrimp at Singletons Seafood Shack at the historic Mayport Village
- Art lesson inside The CorRK Art District
- Walking tour of Downtown murals
- Cooking demo at one of our top rated locally owned restaurants
- Meet some of the “Makers” at the Railyard District and Doro District.
- Kayaking tour with Kayak Amelia
- National Parks Service guided tour of Kingsley Plantation
- Night feeding tour at Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- Ale Trail Tour with the Jax BrewBus
- Sunrise trip to Boneyard Beach & Black Rock Beach
- Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
- Beaches Museum & History Park
- Fort Caroline National Memorial
- Jacksonville Symphony
- Museum of Science & History
- Spa treatment and One Ocean
- Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve
- Fort George Island
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- Huguenot Memorial Park
- Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail