ST. AUGUSTINE Florida - Tourist to St Augustine Florida, will certainly discover an array of tourist attractions in the country's oldest city. Starting with the living history museums which include the Castillo de San Marcos to Gilded-Age hotels, swashbuckling adventures as well as specialized tours in the air, on the sea, plus in the heart and soul of the historic district, Saint Augustine features something for the entire family to enjoy.
2019 PLAYERS Championship Tickets and Guide - This March, just like every year, tens of thousands of spectators are going to line The Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass for the 2019 PLAYERS Championship. Ever since its conception in 1974, alongside Jack Nicklaus' historic win over J.C. Snead, THE PLAYERS Championship continues to be one of the PGA TOUR's most sought after titles. Shortly after his victory at the inaugural event, Nicklaus proceeded to dominate the title every other year up until 1978. Nicklaus continues to be the sole three-time champion of THE PLAYERS.
ST. AUGUSTINE Florida Excursions & Tours
- Learn about St. Augustine’s pivotal role in the Civil Rights movement in historic Lincolnville and St. Augustine Black Heritage Tours
- Custom build airboat tours with Sea Serpent Tours
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm & zip line
- Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Tour the 350+-year-old Castillo de San Marcos with a National Park Ranger
- Fort Matanzas National Monument sister site to the Castillo de San Marcos
- Flagler College Legacy Tour one of the greatest examples of Spanish Renaissance architecture
- Ghost Tours – walking tours, pub crawls and an after-dark tour of the St. Augustine Lighthouse
- St. Augustine Distillery tour housed in a historic 1920s ice manufacturing plant.
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Schooner Freedom - sail on an authentic replica of a 19th-century blockade runner
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum and ghost tours
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Old Jail tour
- Potter's Wax Museum
- St. Augustine Light House and Maritime Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Oldest House Museum
- Whetstone Chocolate Factory Tour
- St. Augustine Historic District
- Spa Treatments - Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, The Lodge at Ponte Vedra
- Ripple Effect Eco Tours
- St. Augustine Eco Tours
- San Sebastian Winery Tour
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve — 74,000 acres of coastal lands in northeast Florida from Ponte Vedra Beach to Palm Coast.
- Anastasia Island State Park
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
- Faver-Dykes State Park
- Ft. Mose State Park