Philadelphia, PA - Where do you take family and friends from out-of-town? Philadelphia has several excellent restaurants, but where can you go to impress your out-of-town visitors and not have to take them to a Philly touristy trap. From high-end eateries to classic Italian dishes, Philadelphia is full of comfy restaurants to catch-up with your visiting family and friends.
Great Places to Take Out of Town Guest
- Village Whiskey - Incredible gastro-pub fare as well as raw-bar items coupled with niche drinks and tons of Bourbon choices. 118 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Bank and Bourbon - High-end American eatery and bar featuring delicious cuisine, in addition to an assortment of Bourbons. 1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Victor Café - traditional Italian eatery along with a side of opera in a place recognized for its hearty menu along with lively performances. 1303 Dickinson St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Zahav - Casual dining establishment where cutting-edge techniques elevated the traditional Israeli fare. 237 St James Pl, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Ralph's Italian Restaurant - Classic Italian dishes offered up in old digs ever since 1900; cash only. 760 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.