Philadelphia, PA - Simply Good Jars, Philly’s best new healthy and balanced meal-in-a-jar service, is thrilled to announce the launching of breakfast bites and snacks as well as brand new seasonal salads.
Founded in November 2017, Simply Good Jars, the inspiration of Founder and Chef Jared Cannon, offers sub-600 calorie craveable meals, ranging from vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. using only the freshest, hyper-local and organic ingredients, and starting this week, customers can now enjoy breakfast bites and sides.
“We listened to our customers and they were pleased with the ease and convenience our service had to offer,” said Cannon. “Now we’re expanding into other meal periods making it easier and more convenient than ever.”
Breakfast bites and snacks include:
- Mango Chai Pudding: Fresh mango, cinnamon, chia seeds, almond milk, blue agave
- BPM: Banana, peanut butter powder, almond milk, cocoa powder, chia seeds, cinnamon, cocoa-quinoa granola, blue agave
- Greek Oats: Greek yogurt soaked oats, wheat germ + wheat bran, raisins, strawberries, kiwi, apples, sunflower seeds, walnuts, cinnamon, almond milk, honey granola
- Acai Berry: Acai berry, strawberry, raspberry, banana, chia seeds, almond milk, blueberry granola
- Simply Apple Oats: Apple cider apple sauce, fresh gala apples, greek yogurt soaked oats, wheat germ + wheat bran, raisins, strawberries, sunflower seeds, walnuts, cinnamon, almond milk, honey granola
- Aim to Peas: Roasted butternut squash, carrots, peas, carrot purée and fermented raisin mustarda with cilantro
- Curried Garbanzos: Crushed cashews, coconut milk, garbanzo bean/sweet carrot curry, spinach, roasted garlic-coconut couscous
- Roasted Roots with Dill: Roasted beets, roasted carrots, dill labne yogurt, stewed lentils, fermented raisins
In addition to Simply Good Jars’ staple salads, Heavenly Pesto, Simply Salmon, and Spicy Vegan, customers can also expect to see new seasonal meals in the rotation, including:
- Turkey Tabouleh: Organic smoked turkey breast, tomato, onion, cucumber and tabouleh with baby greens and lemon vinaigrette
- 5 Bean Medley: Israeli couscous, black, pinto, kidney, cannellini, and garbanzo beans with zucchini, oregano vinaigrette and baby kale
Simply Good Jars’ new breakfast bites and snacks and seasonal salads are available via subscription HERE.