Philadelphia, PA - The best Grilled Chicken Tikka Kebabs Recipe is a delicious dish for any occasion. Here is a simple recipe for you to enjoy:
- - 1.5 lbs boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- - 1 cup plain yogurt
- - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- - 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- - 2 tablespoons tikka masala spice blend
- - 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- - 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- - Salt to taste
- - 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- - Skewers for grilling
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, tikka masala spice blend, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the chicken cubes to the marinade and coat well.
- Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated chicken onto skewers, leaving some space between each piece.
- Brush the skewers with vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill the chicken kebabs for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally until they are cooked and charred on the edges.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or as part of a main course with mint chutney and naan bread.
- - Soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before using to prevent them from burning.
- - Add charcoal or wood chips to the grill for a smoky flavor.
- - Adjust the amount of spice according to your preference.
- - If using wooden skewers, oil them well to prevent the chicken from sticking.
Enjoy your homemade Grilled Chicken Tikka Kebabs!