Philadelphia, PA - Art in the Age is Old City's only bar, tasting room, bottle store, home bar supply, and industry leader. It eliminates the dilemma 'drinks vs. desserts?' This summer, serve up and ice-cold. The Old City's hottest spot is the place to stop for a Snowcone, the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day or night. This classic summer treat is reminiscent of summer camp and ice cream trucks (Mister Softee, anyone?). The classic summer treat gets a boozy upgrade with cordials, whiskey, and other customizable toppings! Below are the available options.
Cool Down with Art in the Age's Boozy Snowcones
The cordials are made from scratch at Tamworth Distilling. This rural New Hampshire distillery is known for its bold experiments with local plants and animals. They also highlight the ingredients of the lush New Hampshire environment. These cordials feature seasonal fruits and vegetables, including strawberries, blueberries, Sierra figs, black trumpet mushrooms, and more.
- Art in the Age Black Trumpet Blueberry Cordial: A unique spirit that combines the sweet-salty flavors of local black trumpet mushrooms and blueberries.
- Mountain Berry Cordial: Made from local summer berries Honeyberry and Chokeberry. Full of vibrant flavors and intense fruity colors.
- Sierra Fiddle Cordial: Enhances bitter chocolate and nut flavors, floral aromas, and fruit flavors.
- Art In The Age Strawberry Rhubarb Cocktail: A bottle of summer in a glass with fresh-pressed strawberries, rhubarb, and lime juice.
- Dunce's Old Fashioned: A whiskey with notes of ryegrass, sweet and soft baking spices, and a soft cream soda finish.
Art in the Age offers boozy Snowcones from Tuesday to Thursday, 12 pm - 7 pm. Friday,
Share This Article on Social Media