Philadelphia, PA - Philly has its fair share of vegan-friendly establishments, and most restaurants now cater to the health-conscious customer. From market-style shops to vegan street-food, Philadelphia has it all, and listed below are a few of our favorite spots for fantastic vegan fare.
Where to Find Vegan Food in Philadelphia
- Miss Rachel's Pantry – A cheery establishment offering up market-style options along with a vegan prix fixe menu on Saturdays. 1938 S Chadwick St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Vedge – This dining establishment offers innovative vegan and vegetarian menu items in a former old city mansion. 1221 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- V Street - Vegan street-food done right in a small charming spot featuring a bar area and a small kitchen counter. 124-126 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Charlie Was a Sinner - Vegan bar and cafe churning up innovative, small-plates, and drinks in a laid-back atmosphere. 131 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Tasty – This easygoing diner offers customers vegan sandwiches alongside fantastic comfort food fare in a vintage setting. 1401 S 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Also, Check These Popular Articles
The Grande Salle at The Met Philadelphia - The Grande Salle at The Met Philadelphia is a magnificently renovated 3,400-square-foot trendy lounge area, opened on April 3 for pre-event and post-event socialization as well as private occasions. The Grande Salle consists of a 360-degree, marble, bar-top in the middle of the room, in addition to waiter/waitress service in which guests may dine on high top tables or even booths.
Jim Pappas - The Philadelphia Cheesesteak Guy - Hi, my name is Jim Pappas, and I have ingested Hundreds of completely different cheesesteaks in just one year. This past year, on May 16, 2018, I launched the website Philadelphia Cheesesteak Adventure to uncover the ultimate Philadelphia cheesesteak.
CHECK, PLEASE! Explores Philadelphia's Restaurant Scene - Check, Please!, a new WHYY production that features local diners offering up their reviews of area restaurants, will debut Thursday, January 9, at 7:30 p.m. on WHYY-TV. In each episode, writer Kae Lani Palmisano invites viewers to experience all that the Philadelphia region’s lively and diverse dining scene has to offer.