Philadelphia, PA - Best of Philly Burgers on cheese burger day September 18th. I have been a food Author and blogger for many years and have eaten a huge amount of burgers so I wanted to share with you my top 5
- Luckys Last Chance located in both Manayunk and South Philly Burger Brawl winner and has an incredibly delicious peanut butter and jelly bacon cheeseburger which I could not believe was delicious plus they have the Juicy Lucy...they also do unique specialty burgers that rotate
- Rex 1516--another place in Philly that has incredible burgers that feature their City Wide burger which changes up and has uniquely delicious burger combinations that you should follow them on Instagram to see
- Sandlers on 9th-- Center City finally has a place with a delicious burger that is so juicy you will have a puddle of burger juice on your plate
- Tattooed Mom--South st is represented again with a delicious, full size burger that is just 4 bucks on Wednesday's
- Gallos burger bar - Northeast Philly is represented with a place that has great burgers and you can get a mountain size of onion rings to go with it
Your opinion may differ from mine and I know that I probably left a popular place out and that's fine but if you disagree simply send me an email at email@example.com and I will read it live on the air of my brand new "Dining On A Dime" podcast which shows you where to eat out well on a very low budget every Sunday at 5pm at www.wildfireradio.com or search "Dining On A Dime" to hear our past episodes..