Philadelphia, PA - Everybody loves a good hoagie and has their favorite place to get one. However, what if you are broke? Most hoagies cost 8 to 10 bucks; however, if you only have a few bucks to spend, you have to know where to go. Below are five great spots to get your full-sized hoagie for less than eight bucks or less.
Best Philly Places to Get Inexpensive Hoagies
- Corner Deli/Grocery Stores - Various locations, every neighborhood in Philly has a corner store and some, such as Indiana Grocery located at Indiana Ave and Edgemont st in Port Richmond gives you a giant hoagie, packed with Dietz And Watson meats for just 4.75. So be sure to look for one in your area, because you might find the same deal.
- Le Bus Bakery - 129 S 18th st, in the Rittenhouse Square, area has several hoagie options for under eight bucks
- Sassafras Market - 163 N 3rd st., has hoagie options for under eight bucks, with some options around six bucks
- Sam's Fresh Spot - 135 S 10th st., offers a delicious hoagie for under eight bucks; a few options are around six bucks
- Olde City Food Market - 202 Market st., has a delicious egg salad that goes for under five bucks, along with a few other hoagie choices for under five bucks
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 Am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions.So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11am to 12pm on https://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen live button. Keep in mind that we are a family friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!