Philadelphia, PA - It is that time of year again when people are planning their summer vacation down the shore, so here are some of our favorite spots.
Best of The Jersey Shore Food and Drink
Hopefully, you will discover a new place to go to during your holiday, for more tune into Dining on a Dime (DOAD) on Indie Philly Radios “My Philly Dish Hour” the complete list can be heard on DOAD episode #39, available on Itunes and Google Play.
- Alfe's Restaurant - 3401 New Jersey Ave Wildwood, as the old saying goes, "try the veal" and it applies here, they have delicious veal dishes.
- The Irish Pub -164 St James Pl Atlantic City--delicious, low priced food and affordable rooms for rent.
- Chef Volas -111 S Albion Pl, Atlantic City, you need to hear the details during the show, but the food is good.
- Ravioli House -102 E Bennett Ave Wildwood NJ--recommended by DOAD co-host John Cohl, who says simply, “the food is delicious”.
- Adams Restaurant -1700 Boardwalk Wildwood--has a great breakfast with fantastic daily specials.
Episode #39 - covered a lot of other Shore spots, and these are just some of their favorite places.
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 Am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions.So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11am to 12pm on http://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen live button. Keep in mind that we are a family friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!