Philadelphia, PA - The Philadelphia Museum of Art is located at the end of Philadelphia's Benjamin Franklin Parkway and holds more than 240,000 works of art most notably items from the ancient world, medieval times, the Renaissance, as well as modern-day art.
Best Philadelphia Museum of Art Eats
Now that you're finished checking out all of the artwork, where should you go to eat? The area around the museum is full of history and great places to grab a bite, starting with the historic Water Works by Cescaphe to Jack's Firehouse BBQ.
- Water Works by Cescaphe - A Mediterranean eatery on the property of the Fairmount Water Works site situated along the Delaware River. Street Level, 640 Waterworks Dr, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Stir Restaurant - Enjoy a romantic dining experience at the only Frank Gehry–designed restaurant in the Northeast.serving up an artisan menu which features seasonal and organic fare, in a beautiful setting. General museum admission is required to visit Stir. Located in Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2600 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Figs - Warning Cash-only BYOB European bistro serving up Mediterranean fare with a great weekend brunch just walking distance from the Art Museum at.2501 Meredith St #2421, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- La Calaca Feliz - This modern Mexican cantina with a creative take on traditional Mexican fare with some whimsical decor. 2321 Fairmount Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Jack's Firehouse - BBQ & Southern fare served up in an old 19th-century firehouse with a beautiful rustic interior. just a 2 min walk from Eastern State Penitentiary located at 2130 Fairmount Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment and more in Philly.
Best Philadelphia Art Museum Restaurants