Philadelphia, PA - Looking for an excellent spot to find a bite to eat around Logan Square, then your in luck from farm-to-table steakhouses to cozy Irish pubs. Logan Square it's a fair share of fantastic places close by to indulge in whenever you're in town.
Restaurants Near Logan Circle
- Urban Farmer Philadelphia - A farm-to-table steakhouse boasting localized ingredients, heritage beef as well as an extensive craft spirits menu. Situated in The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1850 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- City Tap House Logan Square - A New American pub menu featuring craft beers in a large, woodsy amorphous which has a giant video wall to view local sports. Situated in Two Logan Square, 2 Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- James Restaurant & Bar - Great place to find small American plates, steaks, and cocktails offered up in a modern space. Merely a short stroll from Logan Square,1835 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Con Murphy's Irish Pub - This Irish pub operated by a pair of Limerick Irishman provides conventional Irish fare along with pints of Guinness. Found in The Windsor Suites, 1700 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rose Tattoo Cafe - A contemporary menu of in-season American fare in a private, Historic Victorian row home.1847 Callowhill Street corner of 19th &, Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment and more in Philly.
Best Philadelphia Logan Square Restaurants
Center City Philadelphia Restaurants - Looking for a bite to eat in Center City Philadelphia, then your in luck from high-end steakhouses to cozy Irish pubs we have you covered.