Philadelphia, PA - Looking for a bite to eat in Center City Philadelphia, then your in luck from high-end steakhouses to cozy Irish pubs we have you covered. Because Philadelphia is well-known for its food culture and Center City offers its fair share of great spots to indulge in whenever you're in town.
Center City Philadelphia Restaurants
- The Capital Grille - This traditional steakhouse chain provides classic American fare. A short walk from Philadelphia's City Hall 1338-46 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 1910
- Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - A high-end dining establishment specializing in prime steaks and seafood together with an extensive collection of fine wines. A short walk from Dilworth Park 1428-1432, Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Tir Na nog Irish Bar & Grill - Irish & American pub-grub with draft beers plus a great place, for happy hour, soccer matches, or just casually hanging out with family and friends. Located by Suburban Station, 1600 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks - Trendy steak, fish, and shellfish chain renowned for its happy hour specials. Just a 2 min walk from Philadelphia City Hall, 1 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Aqimero - Chef Richard Sandoval provides grilled dishes along with a vast tequila collection in a stylish hotel lobby space. Just a short walk from Philadelphia City Hall, 10 Ave Of The Arts, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse - An elegant Brazilian chain serving all-you-can-eat meat carved at tableside in addition to their popular salad bar. Just a 2 min walk from Philadelphia City Hall. 1337 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ocean Prime - This high-end chain is well-known for classy decor, lengthy wine lists, and a classic steak and seafood selection. Located in Center City Philadelphia at 124 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Bank & Bourbon - A classy American eatery and bar featuring a farm-fresh cuisine in addition to a massive selection of bourbon & whiskey. Located in the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, 1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant - A local brewpub chain dispensing house-made craft beers with elevated American comfort food. Across from The Reading Terminal Market - 1150 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Oyster House - Serving up oysters, lobster as well as East Coast-style seafood in a trendy location since 1976. A short walk from Center City located at 1516 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment and more in Philly.
Best Philadelphia Center City Eats
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.