Philadelphia, PA - Philadelphia's Cherry Street Pier, opened last year on The Delaware Waterfont as the regions newest marketplace, art space, and food truck area. Has announced the addition of a brand-new pop-up farmers market.
Philadelphia's Biggest Open-Air Market Is Coming to Cherry Street Pier
“The Food Trust’s Market at Cherry Street Pier” is going to pop up on Saturdays from 10 am. to 2 pm. all the way through November 16.
The Philadelphia Food Trust, known for its “Night Markets: is coming to Cherry Street Pier in mid-July with a weekly marketplace providing fresh produce, cheeses, chocolates, dumplings, pasta, coffee, and even more.
The Food Trust’s Market at Cherry Street Pier Vendors:
- Ramen and Korean fried chicken from Slurp
- Pound cake and other baked goods from Pound Cake Heaven
- Vietnamese coffee from Càphê Roasters
- Pasta from Little Noodle Pasta Co.
- Mexican fare from Philly Tacos
- Drinking chocolate from La Chocolatera
- Fruit from Sharrah Orchards
- Bread and pastries from High Street on Market
- Cheese from Birchrun Hills Farm
- Fruit and baked goods from Frecon Farms
- Dumplings and spring rolls with non-traditional fillings from Dump N Roll
- Banana whips with a mostly vegan selection of toppings at The Chilly Banana
- Vegetables from Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative and from Potato Homestead
The Food Trust was established in 1992 and works with neighborhoods, schools, grocery store, farm owners, and policymakers to create healthy food access.
Open-Air Market Opens On The Delaware River Waterfront