Philadelphia, PA - Want to know just where to eat a few bad-for-you-dishes in and around the Philadelphia area. Well, we've rounded up the most self-indulgent, decadent, and totally savory dishes to celebrate any occasion.
Where to Indulge in Philly's Most Decadent Foods
- Duck Donuts - Maple Bacon Donuts, It’s bacon… it’s a donut… it’s the taste you never knew you needed. Beloved Duck Donuts at the King of Prussia Town Center is the perfect place to pig out (no pun intended.) This rich and sweet tribute to everyone's favorite breakfast food is a real fan favorite. This daring donut has maple icing with pieces of bacon on top.
- Chez Ben - French Onion Soup, At least this binge will make you feel classy about it. Chez Ben’s classic French Onion soup is the cheesiest, most delicious way to consume your calories for Fat Tuesday.
- Del Frisco’s Grille - Lemon Doberge Cake, A mountainous Six Layers of moist cake gets layered with fluffy Lemon Buttercream icing and topped with a Lemon Glaze, making it one of Del Frisco’s famous signature items and an acclaimed cult classic dessert favorite.
- Scarpetta Philadelphia - Tagliatelle Bolognese, For the carnivorous carboholic’s dream, Scarpetta offers perfectly al dente house made ribbons of pasta piled high and paired with a creamy, meaty sauce made of beef, veal, and pork ragu.
- Village Whiskey - Whiskey King Burger, the award-winning burger is a proprietary blend of Brisket, Chuck, Top Sirloin and Wagyu Fat molded into a thick 8-ounce monster patty that’s topped with sweet, unexpectantly boozy tasting Maple Bourbon Glazed Cipollini, melty Rogue Bleu Cheese, smoky Applewood Bacon, and decadent Foie Gras.