Philly's own Tastykake's Bakery will be featured on the Food Network's Unwrapped 2.0, a reboot of the Unwrapped series, in an episode called "Nostalgic Eats" that will highlight Tastykake's Butterscotch Krimpets.
The show will air on Saturday, November 14, hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro - will highlight old-school snacks, including the butterscotch Krimpet.
Taskykake's is now located in the Naval Business Center at the Navy Base and is about to roll out some seasonal varieties, including red velvet Kandy Kakes; gingerbread Kandy Kakes; gingerbread mini donuts; salted caramel mini donuts; and red velvet mini donuts. So be sure to tune in and check out this local favorite treat.
- Philly's Own Top Chef Jennifer Carroll - Moving to D.C
- Philly Ranks 1st as Best City for Live Music by VividSeats
- 6 Holiday Coffee Drinks to Ask your Barista to Make
- 8 Tips for Getting the House Ready for Holidays
- Pat's vs. Geno's Philly's Cheesesteak Debate
Tastykake Bakery Featured Food Network's Unwrapped 2.0
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode