Philadelphia, PA - Italian food is trendy in and around the Philly region, and the city of brotherly love has quite a few fantastic Italian eateries, even though it's difficult to point them all out, below is a listing of some of our absolute favorites.
Italian Restaurants in Philadelphia
- Pescatore - 134 Bala Ave in Bala Cynwyd, has excellent pasta dishes.
- Murph's Bar - 202 E Girard Ave in Fishtown, has delicious Italian food, even though it's an Irish bar.
- La Nonna - 214 South St., has a variety of Italian selections to try, especially the meatballs.
- Gran Caffe L'Aquila -1716 Chestnut St., has delicious Italian food, but you can end your meal with incredible Gelato.
- Villa Di Roma - 936 S 9th St., is a favorite neighborhood spot with out of this world meatballs.
Much more about Italian establishments in Philadelphia can be discovered on episode #37 of "Dining on a Dime." And, tune in for daily during Indie-Philly Radio's "My Philly Dish Hour" each weekday from 11am to 12am to discover more great places to eat and drink in the Philly and New Jersey area.
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 Am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions.So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11am to 12pm on https://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen live button. Keep in mind that we are a family friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!