California Pizza Kitchen, the authority in creative dining with a California vibe, announced that its new “Next Chapter” menu is now available in Philadelphia at the restaurant’s City Line and Plymouth Meeting Mall locations. With a focus on high quality, fresh and seasonal ingredients, inventive main plates, hand-crafted cocktails and premium wines alongside classic CPK favorites, the new and expanded menu is part of CPK’s transformational “Next Chapter” initiative, which is rolling out to CPK locations nationwide.
“With our ‘Next Chapter’ transformation, we’re introducing an incredible menu that showcases the best of our culinary creativity with exciting options in main dishes, like a fire-grilled ribeye and wild-caught Alaskan halibut, hand-tossed pizzas, craft cocktails and more,” said G.J. Hart, CEO of California Pizza Kitchen. “Our diverse menu blends fresh, seasonal ingredients with bold, global inspiration. We can’t wait for our local guests to experience what’s deliciously new at CPK.”
Alongside classics like the Original BBQ Chicken Pizza, salads and pastas, highlights of CPK’s new menu include:
· Fire-Grilled Ribeye cooked with house-made pinot noir sea salt, topped with creamy bleu cheese butter and served with roasted fingerling potatoes and lemon-garlic wild arugula salad
· Hearth-Roasted Halibut, wild caught from Alaska and roasted on a cedar plank with butternut squash farro, grilled asparagus and baby kale
· Shareable flatbreads and small plates, like Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower, featuring fresh cauliflower florets fried to a golden brown with buttermilk batter, tossed in housemade Sriracha buffalo sauce and topped with a salad of celery, Gorgonzola and cilantro
· Rotating, featured seasonal dishes, hand-tossed pizzas and more
For those with specific dietary needs, CPK also has options that are under 650 calories, vegetarian and/or gluten-free. We also provide allergen information to those with food sensitivities. For the complete menu, visit http://www.cpk.com/menu.
Craft cocktails, premium wines and local brews
CPK’s new hand-crafted cocktails feature premium spirits with fresh fruit purées and herbs, such as California Roots, made with fresh avocado, shaken smooth with Svedka vodka, mint and lime, with a fennel salt rim; Blueberry Ginger Smash, with fresh muddled blueberries, lime and cranberry with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey and Domaine de Canton Ginger; Coconut Blossom, with Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom vodka, Casamigos Tequila Blanco, fresh agave sour, coconut purée and fresh pineapple, and more.
Featured fresh-made sangrias include Orchard Sangria, a refreshing blend of white wine, St. Germain Elderflower, Monin Stone Fruit, orange & cranberry juice, Red-Berry Sangria, with a rich blend of red wine, Rémy VSOP, Monin Blackberry, raspberry purée, cranberry juice and lemonade and Beehive Sangria, a sweet blend of white wine, Cointreau, Monin Lavender, strawberry purée, honey and lemon. Enjoy your favorite or sample all three with CPK’s new Sangria Flight.
The “Next Chapter” menu also includes an updated wine list featuring premium California wines from Buena Vista, Mark West, Sonoma-Cutrer, Napa Cellars and CPK’s custom blend by KOZ, and for those seeking something bubbly, Le Grand Courtâge Blanc de Blancs Brut.
Featured beers include regional brews from Yards Brewing Co. and Yuengling Brewery.
Eating with the season
Celebrating the flavors and freshest ingredients of fall, CPK recently introduced its newest seasonal menu, featuring:
· Wild Mushroom Strozzapreti, rolled pasta noodles with pan-sautéed Cremini, Portobello and seasonal mushrooms, Parmesan, and fresh thyme & parsley
· Brussels + Bacon Flatbread, roasted Brussels sprouts with sweet caramelized onions, Nueske’s Applewood smoked bacon, creamy goat cheese, Romano and cracked black pepper
· Roasted Garlic Chicken + Seasonal Brussels Sprouts, sautéed chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce with hearth-roasted fingerling potatoes, cauliflower, Mediterranean herbs and seasonal Brussels sprouts
· Blood Orange Sangria, our premium seasonal sangria with Bacardi Limon, Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay, St. Germain Elderflower, blood orange purée and fresh agave nectar
Picking up the pace with new Lunch Duos
For a quick and satisfying lunch, CPK locations in Philadelphia now offer Lunch Duos, where guests can pair lunch-sized versions of a favorite pizza or sandwich and a soup or salad. Lunch Duos give guests a great value, with more than 80 fresh, made-to-order options to mix, match and enjoy in the middle of their time-challenged days.
The new CPK menu encourages diners to seek unique and seasonal flavor combinations and offers a Menu Adventure Guarantee: If a guest tries a new dish and is not satisfied, it will be replaced with his or her favorite item from the CPK menu.
California Pizza Kitchen at City Line
- 4040 City Ave.
- Philadelphia, PA 19131
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Sat 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sun 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
California Pizza Kitchen at Plymouth Meeting Mall
- 514 W Germantown Pike
- Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Thurs 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fri-Sat 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sun 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Where to Find Philly's Best Artisan Pizza
- Best Old-School Pizza Shops in Philly
- Recipe 101: Rediscovering Grilled BBQ Pizza
- East Passyunk Philly: Birra Pizza
- Find Traditional Neapolitan Pizza In Philly