Jacksonville, FL - While THE PLAYERS brings together some of the top pro's of the golfing world today, It has also grown to become a mecca for foodies and food lovers of all ages to delight in almost everything the region has to offer, from fine wine to street food from some of the regions top chefs and eateries.
Every one of the food possibilities at THE PLAYERS happens to be a first class featuring hometown dining establishments, culinary chefs and merchants coming from the Northeast Florida region. With so many options to select from, why not just try them all!
1. Download the PGA TOUR App to be in-the-know on key tournament announcements.
2. As soon as you enter THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience, get your day started at the Food Court, featuring Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q, Firehouse Subs, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, M Shack, Tropical Smoothie Café.
3. Get some beverages from Daily’s Grab-n-Go, or stop by the GREY GOOSE Bloody Mary Bar for a stronger start to the day.
4. Stop by Taste of JAX and taste local flavors from Brucci’s Pizza, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Mojo Kitchen and Zoe’s Kitchen.
5. Head on over to Tacos on 12, featuring dishes from Jacksonville’s most popular Baja Mexicana, Taco Lu.
6. Start your engines…it’s food truck time at Trucks on 10.
7. Grab a slice of V Pizza in The Patio. And while you’re here, take advantage of the permanent restrooms!
8. Stop by Mini Bar to taste some delicious mini-sized donuts. #holeinone
9. The southern comfort continues at Palm Valley Village, featuring THE PLAYERS sub from Publix and some Korean-inspired dishes from bibigo.
10. Visit Wine & Dine on 9 to sip and savor some of the best varietals from Kendall-Jackson and enjoy gourmet small plates prepared by Matthew Medure.
11. Stop by the PGA TOUR Fan Shop to stock up on merchandise on your way out!
2019 PLAYERS Championship Tickets and Guide - This March, just like every year, tens of thousands of spectators are going to line The Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass for the 2019 PLAYERS Championship. Ever since its conception in 1974, alongside Jack Nicklaus' historic win over J.C. Snead, THE PLAYERS Championship continues to be one of the PGA TOUR's most sought after titles. Shortly after his victory at the inaugural event, Nicklaus proceeded to dominate the title every other year up until 1978. Nicklaus continues to be the sole three-time champion of THE PLAYERS.