Philadelphia, PA - They're the restaurant locals take for granted, and those who've moved away make a trip back to get a taste of Philly. From casual Dining and traditional Italian eats to famous ships, we have you covered with these local favs.
The Best Places to Eat Like a Local in Philadelphia
- Zahav - Casual dining establishment where cutting-edge techniques elevated the traditional Israeli fare. 237 St James Pl, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Le Virtù - Cuisine of Italy's Abruzzo region highlighted by way of popular pasta dishes, along with a warm-weather seating area. 1927 Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- The Moshulu - Climb aboard this famous ship, the floating eatery provides trendy seafood & steak meals as well as a brunch menu. 401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- R2L Restaurant - A stylish restaurant offering New American fare in an artistry space on the 37th level of a high-rise, with great views of the city. 50 S 16th St 37th floor, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- City Tavern Restaurant - A Colonial tavern in which servers dress in time-period attire, serving up traditional American fare. 138 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Victor Café - traditional Italian eats served along with a side of opera, recognized for the delicious fare as well as live performances. 1303 Dickinson St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Bud & Marilyn's - revamped American classics, offered in a unique setting with a vintage rec-room vibe at the drink station. 1234 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ralph's Italian Restaurant - Classic Italian dishes offered up in old digs ever since 1900; cash only. 760 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Food and Event Writer
My joy is aimed at food and foodie lovers. I enjoy covering trends, issues, and all things Philly
Eat Where the Locals Eat!