Philadelphia, PA - Dr. Tom Farley announced New restrictions for The City of Philadelphia, called "Safer at Home" COVID-19 Restrictions. The "Safer at Home" restrictions will begin on Friday, November 20, and will remain in place through January 1, 2021.
Philadelphia Businesses and Activities Prohibited
- High schools and colleges must move to online instruction only, with the exception of clinical instruction for students in health sciences.
- Indoor dining at restaurants and other foodservice businesses.
- Theaters, including movie theaters, and other performance spaces.
- Bowling alleys, arcades, and game spaces.
- Recreational activities and sports for youth, community groups, and schools.
- Gyms and indoor exercise classes. (Exercise groups and classes may continue outdoors.)
- Senior day services (senior centers and adult daycare centers) remain closed.
Share This Article on Social Media