Philadelphia, PA - Dr. Tom Farley announced New restrictions for The City of Philadelphia, called "Safer at Home" COVID-19 Restrictions. The "Safer at Home" restrictions will begin on Friday, November 20, and will remain in place through January 1, 2021.
The following businesses and activities can continue to function under current guidance from the Department of Public Health:
- Grocery stores and farmers' markets.
- Home-based construction, renovation, repair, and maintenance.
- Manufacturing and warehousing.
- Real estate operations and transactions.
- Health care services.
- Home-based support services, such as home health services.
- Taxis and rideshare services.
- Outdoor mobile food carts and trucks.
- Drive-in events in which people remain in their vehicles.
- Child daycare and early learning centers.
- Elementary and middle schools.
- Access Centers for children in elementary and middle school.
Share This Article on Social Media