Philadelphia, PA - Just in time for the next heatwave, Cotoletta Fitler Square has introduced a classic summertime treat with a kick! Chef/Owner Beth Amadio is offering her house-made “adults only” ice pops made with a variety of refreshing seasonal fruit flavors. “It’s the perfect treat to cool off and catch a little buzz at the same time,” said Beth. “Our customers are really loving them.”
The 4 oz. frozen pops are available for $8 apiece, and come in a variety of flavors including:
- Berry Vodka Lemonade -- Fresh Berries, Lemons, Vodka
- Pina Colada -- Rum, Coconut, Pineapple
- Mango Pineapple Margarita -- Fresh Mango, Pineapple, Tequila
- Berry Sangria -- Fresh Berries, Wine, Vodka, Tequila
- Pear Peach Melon -- Fresh Melons, Pear Vodka
- Bourbon Creamsicle -- Fresh Berries, Coconut Milk, Bourbon
- Oh Honey -- Strawberry, Orange, Hot Honey, Prosecco
Cotoletta’s boozy pops are available Tuesday through Saturday to-go for those 21 or older. The restaurant is a charming neighborhood spot that began serving old-world Italian cuisine at 2227 Pine Street last May, and is open for takeout, curbside pickup or delivery until dine-in restrictions are lifted.
To learn more, please visit https://www.cotolettafs.com.
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.