Atlantic City, NJ - The Seaview, just west of Atlantic City, is reopening for a limited number of guests on Friday, May 22, following a deep cleaning and precautionary steps. The Seaview is preparing to accept Seaview’s first guests since March when the COVID-19 Pandemic closed hotels and other businesses across the country.
Seaview Hotel And Golfclub in Galloway
Guests can make reservations for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. Then the hotel will remain open on Fridays and Saturday nights through June, reopening for daily service on July 1.
A few of the precautions that Seaview management has put in place include the following:
- All employees will receive COVID-19 safety sanitation protocol training, and employees will follow Personal Protective Equipment recommendations from the CDC.
- Public spaces and communal areas will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day, with an emphasis on hard non-porous surfaces.
- The four-story hotel will only use its first and second floors so guests not wishing to use the elevators can stay on the first floor or ascend only one flight of stairs.
- Check-in will be timed with physical distancing in Seaview’s expansive lobby. Hand sanitizer will be available at cleansing stations throughout the property — including outside and inside the elevators.
- Rooms will be pared down to essential items where surfaces are freshly cleaned and virtually void of anything touched by anyone prior.
- Seaview’s indoor pool and fitness center will remain closed for the time being.
- Seaview’s generously sized and airy outdoor pool area will be open, with chairs spaced and reconfigured.
- Food-service will be limited, for now, to contactless grab-and-go items.
“We’re taking cautious steps forward,” said Director of Sales & Marketing, Mike Tidwell. “We’re starting out with just weekend service and offering about half our inventory. And for the time being, a room used this week won’t be used again for more than a full week after being thoroughly cleaned. We look forward to being fully operational come July.”
To book for this upcoming Memorial Day Weekend and beyond, guests should go to https://www.seaviewdolcehotel.com
Wildwood Crest to Allow Restaurants Outdoor Seating - Wildwood Crest has approved a resolution permitting temporary outdoor seating for restaurants as well as retail businesses in response to social-distancing requirements in effect during the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.