Philadelphia, PA - Ocean Resort Casino is the 6.4 million-square-foot luxury resort located on the iconic Atlantic City Boardwalk, opened it door at 3pm on June 28, 2018. The property is the tallest structure in Atlantic City and second tallest in New Jersey at 710 feet and 60 stories tall.
The resort features a 138,000-square-foot luxury casino, 160,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, 90,000 square feet of flexible outdoor event space, six swimming pools including a salt-water pool, 19 private cabanas, distinctive dining from premiere restaurant groups, a best-in-class sports bar, and HQ2 – a lively day and nightclub.
There are 16 onsite food destinations covering a variety of cuisines and suitable for every dining occasion.
- Fine Dining: A selection of delicious restaurants including American Cut and Dolce Mare will make any special occasion memorable.
- Casual Dining: An assortment of fantastic selections includes Wahlburgers, Harper’s, and Café 500.
- Bars & Cafes: Ranging from an onsite Starbucks to craft cocktail bars that will appease any palate no matter the time of day.
· Ovation Hall: Ovation Hall with its 6,000-person capacity is the epicenter for entertainment in Atlantic City. This venue features symphony orchestras, comedy and various musical genres and has hosted artists such as Beyoncé, Eagles, The Black Keys, Barry Manilow, Maroon 5, Nickelback, Poison and Def Leppard. Ovation Hall is an all-inclusive destination for all your entertainment endeavors.
· Spa: The spa is an 32,000-square-foot onsite location of exhale, Hyatt’s newly acquired fitness and spa brand, with 32 treatment rooms, a mind body studio and retail boutique. The spa will be the first exhale experience to open within a Hyatt-branded property.
· Retail: An on-site retail district provides options to suit any need including fashion, wellness and wine.
· Pools and Cabanas: The property boasts six pools in a variety of locations including a combination of an indoor to outdoor pool space that carries the energy of the ocean throughout. This includes the upscale pool club, Poseidon Pool & Cabana Club that features cabanas, daybeds, three pools and views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
· Topgolf Swing Suite: The world’s largest Topgolf Swing Suite will feature 11 bays, a first-of-its-kind virtual putting green and interactive multi-sport games, offering visitors an interactive entertainment experience with expansive ocean views and superior hospitality amenities.
· HQ2: The hottest beach and nightclub in Atlantic City will open on Saturday June 30 at Ocean Resort Casino with Joey Morrissey as Managing Partner. The nightclub is a 12,000 sq. ft. venue, and the day club has six individual cabanas, each with a private pool, each allowing between 25 and 30 guests.
· In addition, the property provides: concierge services; complimentary wireless internet access; local calls; laundry service; room service; voicemail box, and an onsite kids center called, Goldfish From Pluto.
AC Ocean Walk is owned and managed by Integrated Properties, a Denver-based commercial and real estate development company, formed by Nancy and Bruce Deifik in 1990. The company manages assets, property, leasing and disposition of the commercial property portfolio of Deifik and his investment partners. Since its inception, the company has acquired more than 103 commercial properties including mixed-use, office, retail, hotel/casino, apartment and warehouses in California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada and Texas. The company’s real estate portfolio encompasses more than 8.5 million square feet and specializes in urban mixed-use development.