Philadelphia, PA - Juice cleanses have become popular in recent years due to their ability to quickly provide an immune boost, help to reduce excess bloating, and provide vital nutrients in a concentrated form.
"Delivery Detox" Curated Juice Cleanse Now Available in Philly
In today's busy times, consumers are looking for easy ways to maintain their health and well-being. This new, curated bundle takes the guesswork out of a juice cleanse and can be purchased for takeout or delivered straight to your door via Grubhub and Seamless.
Known for their fresh, cold-press (never HPP) juices, baked (never fried) and a no-sugar-added menu of organic, plant-based food-for-all, Greens and Grains, the menu features a Mediterranean influence, such as creative açaí/pitaya bowls, savory salads, rejuvenating juices, wholesome wraps and sandwiches, superfood smoothies, desserts, and more.
Each juice in the cleanse includes powerhouse ingredients providing vital nutrients to the body:
- Receive – pitaya, rose hips, hibiscus, lemongrass, orange + lemon zest, cinnamon, ginger, and coconut water
- Reboot – apple, lemon, ginger, and cayenne
- Rebuild – turmeric, Ceylon cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, coconut milk, vanilla, and coconut manna
- Revive – collards, kale, spinach, romaine, celery, parsley, lemon, and spirulina
- Restore – kale, cucumber, celery, apple, ginger, parsley, and lemon
- Refuel – arabica coffee, MCT, reishi, chaga, lions mane, coconut milk, B12, and coconut milk
The “Delivery Detox” program offered at the new Greens and Grains location at 1700 Sansom St.
Greens and Grains | Philly's Plant-based Eatery Opening on Samson - Greens and Grains, a plant-based eatery, will expand to an additional location on 1700 Sansom Street, with a soft-open on September 9 and grand opening festivities on September 12-13, 2020.