Italian Style Hamburger - Make this easy to create Italian Burger complete with Italian seasonings and a big chunk of Mozzarella Cheese. This burger is sure to be a family favorite see recipe below.
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 heaping teaspoon Italian seasoning
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 slices mozzarella cheese
Combine ground beef with seasonings; form into 8 patties, each about 1/4-inch thick. Place cheese slices (might need to cut to fit) in center of 4 of the patties; cover cheese with remaining patties and press edges together. Broil or grill over medium-hot coals, turning once, until done.
Makes 4 large burgers.
- Burgers 101: The Juicy Loosey
- Burgers 101: Five Tips to A Better Burger Build
- BBQ 101: 4 Tips For The Best Barbecued Burgers
- Burgers 101: Bleu Cheese Burger
- Barbecue: Should You Poke or Flip Your Burgers on the Grill