Philadelphia, PA - The chef at Noir is a Montreal native, which means he cranks out native specialties like poutine and smoked brisket in addition to upscale bar food.
Italy meets Canada at Noir Restaurant in East Passyunk, which completed renovations in May. With a romantic yet modern feel, the restaurant evokes the noir vibe of mid-20th-century Montreal. The intimate eatery features a new mural and decor, new lighting and bar fixtures, muted orange walls, and black-and-white photography. The space is 450 square feet, plus a sidewalk dining area, and seats 50 guests or holds 100 for receptions. A built-in sound system has iPod plug-in capabilities, and TV screens can be used during events.
1909 E. Passyunk Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Saté Kampar East Passyunk Crossing Philly
- East Passyunk Philly: Birra Pizza
- Brewery ARS Opening on West Passyunk Ave
- The Tasty Diner to Open on Passyunk Square
- Philly's Guide to The Pennsport & East Passyunk Neighborhoods