Philadelphia, PA - In celebration of Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop's 70th anniversary, Owner, Joe Groh, is mashing together iconic Pennsylvania foods in sandwich and milkshake form all year long and this month's specialty cheesesteak is honoring a certain PA Dutch specialty — yup, you guessed it, scrapple!
All month long at both Fishtown and Torresdale locations, Joe Groh will be serving up a Scrapple Cheesesteak as part of this milestone celebration (and because today happens to be National Scrapple Day). Served with Scrapple, ribeye, American cheese and onions, this delicious sandwich is available for $6.75/small, $9.25/large.
The remaining anniversary specials include:
- December, 2018 — Cannoli Milkshake featuring Termini Brothers Bakery ($7.40)
- January, 2019 — Kielbasa Cheesesteak featuring Czerw’s Kielbasy ($6.75 for a small/$9.25 for a large)
- February, 2019 — Chocolate-Covered Potato Chip Milkshake featuring Herr’s potato chips ($6.50)
- March, 2019 — Pound Cake Cheesesteak featuring Stock’s Bakery ($9.25)
- April, 2019 — Butterscotch Krimpet Milkshake made with Tastykakes ($6.50)