Philadelphia, PA - IHOP Restaurants announces that it is going by a new name – IHOb . Since the news broke last week on the brand's social media sites, fans can't get enough with more than 30,000* people speculating what the change could "b", guessing everything from bacon to brunch to bananas. The change in fact celebrates the debut of the brand's new Ultimate Steakburgers, a line-up of seven mouth-watering, all-natural burgers.
IHOb's Ultimate Steakburgers come in seven varieties that will satisfy burger cravings morning, noon and night. The line-up, which includes both distinctive and classic flavors, is available at IHOb restaurants nationwide starting today:
- Big Brunch – IHOb knows how to put breakfast on a burger. The Big Brunch Steakburger includes IHOP's custom-cured, hickory-smoked bacon, a fried egg, a crispy browned potato, American cheese and a delicious new signature burger sauce that compliments the savory flavors.
- Cowboy BBQ – This may be how the West was won. This sky-high Steakburger includes two thick, crispy onion rings, custom-cured hickory-smoked bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and mouthwatering tangy BBQ sauce.
- Jalapeño Kick – For those who like a little excitement in their lives, there's the Jalapeño Kick Steakburger with a spicy blend of sautéed jalapeños, Serrano peppers and onion, custom-cured hickory-smoked bacon, Pepper-Jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and jalapeño mayo.
Mushroom & Swiss – A match made in burger heaven with a blend of sautéed mushrooms and onions, Swiss cheese and creamy mayo.
- The Classic – Truly a burger classic…melting American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and the brand's new signature Steakburger sauce.
- The Classic with Bacon – Only bacon can improve on an American classic, which is made with custom-cured hickory-smoked bacon, melting American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and the brand's signature burger sauce.
- Mega Monster – No need to fear this monster…two premium Steakburger patties, American and White Cheddar cheeses, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and the brand's signature sauce.
To spread the news about their new burgers and their new name, IHOb is shouting it from the rooftops. Literally. Droga5's latest creative campaign for the brand puts an overly-excited IHOb manager atop IHOP's iconic and slightly dangerous blue rooftop. From this precarious position, the manager risks life and limb to spread the word… or should we say, the letter, b. For burgers.