Media, PA, is the county seat of Delaware County, located, a few miles west of Philadelphia. Along with being a quaint little town, Media also is home to several great bars and restaurants from regional brewpubs to classic Irish and gastropubs.
Best Bars and Pubs in Media Pennsylvania
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant - Regional brewpub chain dispensing housemade beers & elevated American comfort fare. 30 E State St, Media, PA 19063
- Brick & Brew - Happening gastropub offering New American eats, pizza & cocktails in a cozy, cellar-like atmosphere. 26 W State St, Media, PA 19063
- Sligo Irish Pub - Classic Irish pub supplying shepherd's pie & other bites, plus happy hours & live music sessions. 113 W State St, Media, PA 19063
- The Old State Tavern - A long-standing tradition on State Street in Media. We have renovated the building, made improvements to the menu, added a great selection of Micro Brews, Domestic beers, and superior spirits. 38 State Rd, Media, PA 19063
- Sterling Pig Brewery - Industrial bar/eatery in an old building offering BBQ bites, wood-fired pizza & house microbrews. 609 W State St, Media, PA 19063
- Pinocchio's Beer Garden To Go - Since 1955, Pinocchio’s Restaurant has been developing a reputation for outstanding food, good beer, and a family-friendly atmosphere. 131 E Baltimore Ave, Media, PA 19063
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of a round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in Philly.