Jim Beam®, the world’s No. 1 bourbon, announces the refresh of Jim Beam® Rye – the classic Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey offering that’s been a staple on whiskey bars globally for decades.
New Jim Beam® Pre-Prohibition Style Rye, bottled at 90-proof, has a distinct spicy flavor and long, soft finish, and makes the product perfectly mixable for any classic or contemporary rye whiskey cocktail. Founded in 1795, Jim Beam Rye is a pre-prohibition style rye whiskey made from one of the Beam family’s oldest recipes, and is distilled with the same exacting standards that have governed Jim Beam for more than 200 years.
“We’ve heard loud and clear from bartenders and whiskey fans that they are looking for a bolder Rye that stands up better in cocktails,” said Fred Noe, Jim Beam’s 7th Generation Master Distiller. “We listened to this feedback, and know that the time is right to Make History by taking a classic product that’s loved around the world and making it even better.”
About Jim Beam® Pre-Prohibition Style Rye Whiskey
- Now bottled at 90-proof, the new Jim Beam Rye is a pre-prohibition style Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
- Jim Beam Pre-Prohibition Style Rye is spicy and warm with a bit of a black pepper bite which gives way to vanilla and oak undertones. The finish is warm and inviting.
- Jim BeamPre-Prohibition Style Rye has a rye spicy aroma, with hints of vanilla and oak notes, with a golden amber color.
- Jim Beam Pre-Prohibition Style Rye will have an updated bottle label design to reflect the premium quality of product
- Jim Beam Apple The Latest Flavored Whiskey
- Science of Whiskey Drinking
- Springbank Scotch Whiskey Guide