Beginning on Friday, February 19, Iron Hill's Brewery & Restaurant will debut their most awarded beer, Russian Imperial Stout, in cans.
The beer will be available in 16-oz. cans -- and in four-packs to go – and to celebrate Iron Hill’s newest canned offering, the brewpub has updated their annual Steaks & Stout Menu to pair perfectly with the warming, robust stout that has been deemed, “A Beer Worthy of a Steak.” The seasonal steak menu will be served at all 11 Iron Hill locations until Sunday, March 6.
- Russian Imperial Stout has earned 11 medals, more than any other Iron Hill beer, no small feat from a company that has medaled in 19 consecutive Great American Beer Festival (GABF) appearances:
- Russian Imperial Stout earned its first medal, a GABF gold, in 2003; since then, it has earned the 2006 GABF gold, 2006 World Beer Cup (WBC) bronze, 2010 GABF gold, 2010 WBC gold, 2011 GABF silver, 2012 WBC fold, 2012 GABF bronze, 2013 GABF silver, 2014 WBC gold and 2015 GABF silver.
- In its annual canned offering, Russian Imperial Stout will be available in 16-oz. cans for $8 apiece and four-packs to go for $22
- The annual Steaks & Stout Menu is back and better than ever, available from 2/19 until Sunday, March 6, featuring steakhouse favorites designed to pair with Russian Imperial Stout:
- New England Clam Chowder, available by the cup or by the bowl
- Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad with applewood smoked bacon, carrot ribbons, pickled red onion, garlic-herb croutons and creamy bleu cheese dressing
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with cocktail sauce and lemon
- Pan-Roasted NY Strip Steak with bacon and smoked cheddar smashed potatoes, wilted spinach, shallot-herb butter and house-made steak sauce
- Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon with cauliflower and potato gratin, garlicky broccolini and Madeira wine sauce
- Char-Grilled 16-Oz. Ribeye Steak with glazed haricots verts, smashed Yukon gold potatoes, crispy onion rings and chimichurri sauce
- Red Wine-Rosemary Marinated Hanger Steak with parmesan-garlic fries, grilled mushrooms and cabernet butter
- Petit Filet Mignons with seafood mac-and-cheese, asparagus spears, braised mushrooms and Madeira wine sauce
- Mustard-Crusted North Atlantic Salmon with smashed Yukon gold potatoes, garlicky broccolini and roasted mushroom sauce