Philadelphia, PA - Clams Casino is a clam 'on the half shell' baked with breadcrumbs and bacon. It originated from Rhode Island and often served as an appetizer around the country. In Philadelphia, this appetizer can be found in many of the city's Italian and Seafood restaurants.
Where to Eat the Best Clams Casino in Philadelphia
- Ralph's Italian Restaurant - Classic Italian dishes served in old-world digs since 1900; cash only. 760 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Oyster House - Oysters, lobster & other East Coast-style seafood feature at this stylish eatery open since 1976. 1516 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Saloon Restaurant - This Italian kitchen & chophouse serves patrons in a richly appointed setting full of antiques. 750 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Butcher and Singer - Trendy take on an Old Hollywood chophouse offering classic surf 'n' turf plus a raw bar & cocktails. 1500 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Villa Di Roma - A long-standing go-to for spaghetti, chicken, steak & seafood served in countless combinations. 936 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Top 5 Best Clams Casino in Philadelphia