How do I clean the burner? You will from time to time have to clean the burner to keep the burner holes clean. The flame coming from the burner should be blue, if the flame is orange or red you may need to replace or clean the burner. At this time you should also check the gas supply (venturi) tubes to be sure that there are no obstructions. If you use your barbecue heavily you may want to spray a food safe organic cleaner or degreaser and let it sit for a while and hose the entire barbecue off. And for safety sake on your BBQ, you should only open the propane tank valve half a turn. It will work just as well and if there is ever an emergency, you can shut off the gas in an instant!
- BBQ 101: How Do I Clean The Grilling Grids
- BBQ 101: Barbecue Grilling Safety Tips
- BBQ 101: Improving Your Barbeque Techniques
- BBQ 101: Summer Grilling Tips & Tricks
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode