Philadelphia, PA - Mother’s Day, Champagne toasts, meals that tantalize your taste buds, and even some places where you can enjoy an entire day celebrating; if this sounds appealing, it should.
Once a year the world gathers together to celebrate all the amazing women who are also called “Mom.” To help celebrate the day, here are some places that you can bring her to show her how special she is to you.
- Bank & Bourbon is celebrating the lucky lady in your life this Mother’s Day with its new classic weekend brunch buffet plus a few upgrades that mom will appreciate and enjoy on her special day. Guests can sample Chef Joe Thomas’ signature Ricotta Toast with dried fruit compote, Smoked Salmon, Omelets made to order and much more. Some new additions, just for mom, include Choptank Sweet Oysters with red wine mignonette, Roasted Cauliflower with sherry vinegar, Concord grape, sheep’s milk cheese and additional Carving Stations for some added meat options. For just $45 per adult and $12 per child, reservations are available from 8:30am-2:00pm.
- XIX (Nineteen) Restaurant at The Bellevue Hotel is rolling out the red carpet for Moms with their iconic Mother’s Day Brunch. The unbeatable views and sophisticated décor paired with an elegant brunch menu makes for the ultimate celebration of the leading ladies in our lives. Please join us for an exclusive preview of select tea service, brunch cocktails, signature raw bar, and selections from the restaurant’s 2019 Mother’s Day Brunch menu.
- Stir - Treat your mom like the masterpiece she is with brunch from Stir at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. For $49 per person, this special includes Appetizers for the table including Beet Cured Deviled Eggs, Vegetable Crudité, and Smoked Trout Toasts; a choice of seven entrees including Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes; and dessert for the table which includes assorted cake bites, truffles, and petit fours with fresh fruit. And for good measure, this also consists of a Bellini or Mimosa. Cheers to mom!
- Rat's Restaurant - Where better to take mom for brunch than a whimsical, storybook-inspired restaurant with a decadent chef-driven brunch buffet? Rat’s Restaurant will be offering their wildly popular brunch from 11-5, which includes a fondue station, a carving station, made to order omelets, crepes, tapas, a hot buffet, five salads, a vast variety of seafood selections, and a special pastry counter with 10+ options. Allow mom to indulge like the queen she is in one of the region’s most picture-perfect settings. Brunch costs $62 for adults, $22 for children ages 5-12, and no charge for children under 5.
- Amada - Celebrate the day with an exceptional brunch at Amada, Philadelphia’s institutional Spanish restaurant. Amada offers both tapas and classic brunch options with a Spanish twist, such as Sangria Pancakes (stone fruit, orange, Canela whipped cream) or Benedicto (crab, poached egg, Espelette hollandaise). Not to be forgotten is Amada’s Mother’s-day-only specials of Huevos Iberico (Iberico Presa steak, fried eggs, potatoes, pimento hollandaise) and Huevo’s al Horno (saffron and Mahon cheese grits, tomato & basil sauce, poached eggs, micro basil) that’s as one of a kind as your inspirational lady!
- The Garden Restaurant at the Barnes will be offering a special Mother’s Day brunch buffet menu featuring classic, seasonally-driven brunch favorites such as Eggs Benedict, Classic Shrimp Cocktail, Smoked Salmon, Caprese Salad, Sliced New York Sirloin and more. Adults are $55.00, children under 10 are $15.00, and children under 3 are complimentary.
- Scarpetta - Gather the family for brunch at Scarpetta this Mother’s Day, the posh restaurant located within the Rittenhouse Hotel with views of Rittenhouse Square that almost compete with the beauty of the matriarch. Scarpetta’s brunch offers something for everyone, with delicious lunch options including the Chilled Lobster Salad (fava bean, English pea, mache, pepperoncini oil), Scarpetta’s signature hand-made pasta, vegetarian and carnivorous options as well as classic sweet breakfast offerings like the Almond French Toast (mascarpone crème, orange preserve)!
- Barclay Prime - Give mom the ultimate dining experience at the award-winning steakhouse, Barclay Prime. Described as a “luxury boutique steakhouse” the space is a glamorous and old-world tradition, and the food speaks for itself serving dishes such as the Alaskan Crab Cocktail, Lobster Bisque and a selection of fine-cut meats.
- Continetal Atlantic City - Treat mom for a mini-vacation and head down to Continental Atlantic City for brunch and indulge in signature dishes such as the Chicken & Waffles and to top it off—their new cocktail rollout including, Raspberry Thyme Sangria and Nimbus 9
- Revolution Chop House - Give mom the ultimate brunch experience at Valley Forge Casino’s Revolution Chop House for a prix fixe menu featuring everything from a cheese & charcuterie board, ricotta pancakes, and an omelet action station to a carving station with Roasted Leg of Lamb and Prime Rib. $45 per person from 10:00a.m.-2p.m.