Philadelphia, PA - As the new season approaches at Citizens Bank Park, Aramark, the food and beverage partner of 9 MLB stadiums, has unveiled its latest additions for the 2022 MLB season at the ballpark in Philadelphia.
New Food Offering at Citizens Bank Park
Aramark's additions this season aim to give spectators a premium experience and a commitment to creating captivating, immersive moments that matter.
For the 2022 MLB season, Aramark will be introducing a variety of new culinary and tech offerings at Citizens Bank Park to drive fan engagement and make every moment count.
What is New to Eat at Citizens Bank Park?
- PBJ Burger – A special-blend Boardwalk Burger topped with peanut butter, jalapeño jelly, American cheese, and bacon on a brioche bun. Located at The Boardwalk Eats, in Section 142.
- Wicked Chicken – A crisp tortilla chips loaded with shredded cheddar jack cheese, American cheese sauce, scallions, thin-sliced chicken, and choice of PJ Whelihan's Famous Sauces. Located at PJ Whelihan's Stand and Ashburn Alley.
- Pass & Stow Sausage Sandwich: House-made sausage, pepper-shooter mayo, and arugula. Available at Pass & Stow, Third Base Plaza.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Burger #DareToPair: A special blend boardwalk burger topped with peanut butter, Jalapeno jelly, American Cheese, and bacon on a brioche bun. Available at Boardwalk Eats, Section 142.
- Burnt Ends Cheesesteak: House-smoked brisket ends served on an Amoroso roll with smoked Gouda cheese sauce and caramelized onions. Available at Bull’s BBQ, Left Field Plaza.
- Manco & Manco - Ocean City is known for slices & whole pies with beach views. Located at Ashburn Alley.
- Colbie’s Southern Kissed Chicken - Part-owner Ron Howard's chicken franchise is coming to the Citizens Bank Park concourse behind first base.
New Partnership at Citizens Bank Park
With this year's addition of Brewerytown making its debut this May. The new Brewertown will offer guests premium and domestic beers at a portable kiosk in Section 111. Citizens Bank Park will also debut new local partners and Aramark proprietary concepts.
New Additions to Ordering at Citizens Bank Park
The ballpark will also feature a new, state-of-the-art tech amenities advancement for ordering and checking out, including:
Checkout: Aramark's grab-and-go, touchless Mashgin, and Caper smart-checkout devices will be at new Drink Mkt locations at Citizen Bank Park in Section 138.
Bartesian: The Bartesian cocktail machine will provide guests with bar-quality cocktails in less than thirty seconds and deploy the new mixology machines in premium suites and mobile bar carts.
Share This Article on Social Media
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.