Philadelphia, Pa - Citizens Bank Park, home of the Phillies, will host the inaugural Craft Beer and Wine Festival on Saturday, May 20, 2017, which will feature over 100 craft beer and wine vendors, food vendors and musical entertainment, as well as appearances by the Phillies Phanatic and other celebrities.
Dennis Gaudenzi, owner of UpcomingEvents.com, said, "We are so excited to have this Festival at one of the best Ballparks in the Majors - the Home of the Phillies! It is certain to be a 'can't miss' event with great food, entertainment, wine and craft beer from around the world!"
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.BallparkFestival.com/ThePhillies/.
- Acme Markets Frost Mug Cafe Serves up Craft Beer in South Philly
- Revolutions at Penn Treaty: Fishtown’s hottest Burger, Beer, and Bowling Joint
- Philly Loves Beer Presents Flannel Animal at The Heritage
- Levante Brewing Beef & Beer at South Philadelphia Tap Room
- Philly Loves Beer Debuts in America’s Best Beer-Drinking City